Tuesday, June 1, 2010

oh so happy

I have just been given an award by Erika over at Tiptoe Butterfly 
I love her!! I would be awarding this to HER if she had not just given it to me:) Thanks so much, lady!!

To pass on the award, I first share with you 5 things that make me happy and then pass on the award to 5 of my fellow bloggers. So here we go!

1. Grey's Anatomy, it's true, I am still a loyal follower and this last finale was probably the most intense episode they have ever done! Closely followed by the bomb in the body finale of course. 


2. My Roomies. They never cease to surprise me. I've received only help and encouragement from them since I lost my last job, during the stress of the fundraiser, and with my car accident. Thank you girls, I love you!

3. Skirts. It's "spring" time here in Utah, and for the life of me I dread wearing pants. I don't know why I hate them so much, I only want to wear skirts. I love them, their so comfy!


4. Food. It's sad really, food makes me way too happy inside...it's ridiculous. BUT delicious. I love it. I'm eating my left over Cheesecake Factory right now. I am in heaven...


5. Friends. Always friends. I love my friends, but I'm talking about 6 specific friends...we finally got cable in the apartment (which i have mixed feelings about) and I'm flipping through the channels and see Friends!! I got SOO EXCITED!!! So I kept watching it...Becky looks at me and goes..."your going to watch this? When you have ALL of them on DVD with no commercials...really?" 


Now the blogs that make me oh so happy, the ones I would like to give the Happy 101 award to would be: 



Now pass it on if you would like :) Make someone else's day today!

10 comments:

  1. You're so sweet- thank you! I have to say that I totally agree with all of these!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you thank you thank you! I'll have to sneak this in sometime soon!!! :)

    happy tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for skirts and friends! I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! yay warm weather and skirts and dresses! huzzah! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahoo for the award and all that great stuff listed.. I love friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) Food and Friends- yumm! For the niceness that you put into your blog, you sure deserve this award!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much!!! I feel honored that you would choose me. I LOVE your blog.

    I will share the love soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done sweetie....Congrats! So happy for you!!!!
    Kisses:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awe what a lovely list - u SOOOO deserve it - and i love u too! - ur the best!

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwwww thank you so much for this blog award!!!!
    :)
    This is just the greatest surprise ever Sarah and I are so delighted :)

    Thank you so much sweetie!!

    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails